Tea is popularly known as masala chai in India, and it has gained popularity all over the world for its excellent taste and medicinal properties. Masala Chai Tea Concentrate is an energizing drink made by some delicious spices and organic black tea. A sweetener such as sugar or honey can be mixed with the tea, and it can also be prepared using condensed milk. If the milk in use is steamed, then the tea is known as ‘’Chai tea latte.”
Rishi Organic Concentrate Masala Chai Tea is one of the best chai teas you will find online and in some tea shop. Rishi Masala Chai tea bag enables you to have your tea at a go without going through the stress of making the blend of tea from scratch.You can have this tea as iced or hot tea depending on your preference with additives such as milk (steamed milk to make it chai tea latte) and sweetener or honey if you desire a sweet tea. It is prepared by the infusion of some powerful ingredients such as treated water, organic black tea, cardamom, black pepper, cloves, dried cane syrup, blackstrap molasses, cinnamon pods, organic vanilla extract, ginger and organic lemon juice.
Essential reading: Chai Tea – Everything you need to know
All these rishi masala chai concentrate ingredients have some health benefits in which some are unknown to you.
Masala chai teas concentrate ingredients and benefits:
Organic black tea:
- Helps to fight bacteria
- Contributes to regulate hormones in the body
- It helps to moisturize the skin
- It has anti-inflammatory properties
- It helps to reducing stroke risk and balances the level of cholesterol in the body
- It helps to detoxify the body through the elimination of waste via the kidneys
- It contributes to counteract digestive issues such as heartburn, constipation, bloating, acidity and gas
- It helps to prevent nausea which makes it ideal for pregnant women who have difficulties with handling morning sickness.
- It has the properties to solve mouth ulcer and infections of the mouth
- It helps to reduce high blood pressure significantly
- It has anti-inflammatory properties that alleviate pain
Organic black pepper:
- It contributes to facilitating digestion with the production of hydrochloric acid in the stomach to avoid constipation
- It helps to shed some weight by breaking down some fat cells in the body
- It has anti-bacterial and antioxidant properties
- It boosts digestion
- It has been used in many traditional medications to treat diabetes
- It has anti-inflammatory properties
- It stimulates the immune system
- It can be used to cure headaches
- It helps to lower cancer risk
- It contributes to freshens breath naturally and keep the mouth safe from ulcer
- It has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties
- It contributes to fighting diabetes
- It protects the heart health and lowers the level of cholesterol in the body
- Helps prevent or reduce the risk of stroke and heart failure
- It contributes to fighting against bacterial and fungal infections
- It has analgesic properties to relieve pains
Organic lemon juice:
- It promotes hydration
- It is an excellent source of vitamin c
- It enhances weight loss
- It improves the skin quality
- It helps prevent kidney stones
- It aids digestion
While some people prefer to have their Rishi Masala chai tea bags with the only thing left to do is to prepare for either cold or hot water, some prefer to make a blend of chai tea from scratch in their home with different available Masala Chai Tea concentrate ingredients.
|Total Fat||0 g||Potassium||0 mg|
|Saturated||0 g||Total Carbs||19 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||19 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||1 g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
How to make chai tea?
- Eight teaspoons of black tea
- Fifteen allspice berries
- Twelve black peppercorns
- Eight cloves
- Five green cardamom pods
- Four cinnamon sticks
- One star anise
- One inch fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- Seeds from 1 vanilla bean
- Five cups of water
- Sugar or honey.
- Crack the allspice berries, peppercorns, cloves, cardamom and anise with the back of an expansive blade.
- Place every one of the Masala chai teas concentrate ingredients into a little muslin pack or cheesecloth tied up and be set up to strain the tea later.
- Add the spice/tea mixture to a medium sized pot of boiling water. Turn down the burner to a simmer. Simmer uncovered for 20 minutes until reduced to about one cup.
- Remove the muslin bag/cheesecloth or strain the tea through a fine mesh strainer.
- Stir in the sugar or honey until completely dissolved.
- Makes about one quart. The concentrate will stay fresh when placed in the fridge for up to one week.
- When prepared to drink, just boil in water some chai concentrate and mix up with milk, sugar or honey.
99 percent of Indians can never substitute masala tea for any other drink, not even green tea. However, green tea has significant health benefits, but chai tea taste far better and offers more health benefits over green tea.
Here are reasons you should be drinking chai tea
Every one of the spicy masala tea concentrate recipes that make up masala chai has their distinct medical advantages as well as they work in collaboration to enable your body to battle any aggravation. A standout amongst the most vital rishi masala chai concentrate ingredient that assists with inflammation is ginger. Another excellent rishi masala tea concentrate component is the clove which also helps to reduce inflammation. These two Rishi masala tea concentrate ingredients are analgesic agents which help to alleviate pain.
Fights cold and influenza
Believed to fortify the immune system and keep contaminations under control, Rishi Organic Concentrate Masala Chai Tea is mixed with the decency of all the anti-fungal and antibacterial properties of its constituent spices.
On the off chance that it’s your menstrual cycle period and you require something natural to battle the indications of premenstrual syndrome (PMS), tea is your closest companion. Masala Chai Tea concentrates not only has properties that can help quiet your nerves and make you more comfortable during your period; it additionally has muscle relaxing properties.
Having a decent and dynamic metabolism is typically connected with weight reduction, yet did you realize that a proper metabolism is likewise in charge of different things like helping your body process and utilize nourishment all the more productively. Being an essential piece of your wellbeing, drinking chai tea latte additionally guarantees your digestive system is in the best condition.
Rishi Masala Chai concentrate where to buy?
You don’t have to get swamped with numerous products online in the search for Rishi Masala Chai concentrate. You can get the best chai tea from one of the leading store online – Amazon. Rishi Organic Concentrate Masala Chai Tea purchased from Amazon store is rated five stars from customers who have bought this product.
I’ve tried several different teas; green tea, white tea, black tea, café latte, yet I prefer masala chai tea concentrate over them because of its particular aroma and lots of health benefits it offers. Get a bag of masala tea concentrate and join the group of chai tea lover. Kick start your day with a cup. Chai it!!!